There is nothing more boring than a college town during Winter Break. The short length of the break and the two holidays contained within means that everyone kind of feels obligated to go home and visit familiy members who they have been trying to avoid for the better part of a year. What it means for people like me, who decide to stay, is a small town populated by professors, workers and anyone else unfortunate enough to stay in a college town year-round. The result of these 4 weeks of utter boredom is the start of a blog about one of the foremost passions in my life - The New Orleans Saints.
First a little introductory spiel - I am a 20 year old college student who has never lived a day of his life in New Orleans. I did spent 2 years in Shreveport, located in Northern Louisiana, but Northern Louisiana identifies more heavily with the Cowboys than the Saints. I enjoy watching sports, although I am horrible at actually playing them, and sometimes I come off as a melodramatic little twit. Besides the Saints, I am a fan of two equally as inept sports franchises - the Minnesota Wild and the Texas Rangers. That is all for now, hopefully, I can keep this thing going.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment